Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Maury Moment of the Day

So my lovelies, if you recall my earlier post about grindr, you might be aware that I had been trying to quit the junk. Which, as you may now have guessed already I miserably failed. It's somehow addictive, talking to strangers when you've got absolutely nothing else to do at the moment.

Anyhow, ever since i really started using the damn app almost a year ago now, there has been one man I've talked to pretty regularly. I should mention that he's probably mid-30's but hell, perhaps I just have a daddy complex? Either way he's been a nice guy to talk to, never really in a sexual way although I wouldn't have said no.

Now cut to just a few days ago, where I started to talk to a new guy, this time 18 and the biggest twink in the world, not my usual cup of tea the twinks. Especially when they're younger then me, but his personality was similar to mine, and he was fun to talk to as well.

Now cut to 5 minutes ago when twink told me hot daddy was his roomate, and that he considered him his dad. I'm flirting my way through a family. Gag me with a spoon please!

No comments:

Post a Comment