Friday, August 13, 2010

If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here?

It's been a while since i've found the will to blog, not by a lack of things to bitch ab-, i'm sorry i mean rant, about it's just that things have been hectic. Which is basically my excuse meaning that i've been lazy and just couldn't have been bothered! But July has come and passed, and along with it the bulk of my summer is over and all I have to show for it is a few nights of fun and intoxication, a night full of lady gaga that I won't soon forget, and knowing just how horrid it is to live in Texas without any AC. However, this post isn't about all of that, nor is it about school that's just looming ahead. Instead this post is dedicated to a singular entity, to a turning point in my life that while it wouldn't seem all that important to others, is of great significance to me.

Now that summer is almost over, another round of friends will be starting college, and this time I'm losing the one person I've depended upon for so long. Even if we didn't hang out often, or were often together we were both a necessity to each other's continued sanity. And while i must bid adieu to one Elleanor Eng, I can send her off with the best wishes, and the knowledge that even if we part, I believe that fate will bring us together once again. And so for that, I don't say good-bye, but see you again. To my Will, you'll always be my Grace. The only person I can say I love you to, and mean it at all. :] ♥

I feel the sun creeping up like tick tock
I'm trying to keep you in my head but if not
We'll just keep running from tomorrow with our lips locked.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we fall down and can't get back up;
    We're hiding behind skin that is too tough.
    How come we don't say I love you enough
    until it's too late? It's not too late.

    <3 <3 <3 Love you, Will!!! :] I think Fate is also known as Thanksgiving Break. Hugz to the first person I ever learned to love, and one of the only people who ever gets to hear me toss around the *gasp* L-word. I hope we'll be just as crazy when I get back.

    ReplyDelete